Friday, April 24, 2009

April 24, 2009

Yippee! It's Friday! I only worked three days this week but since I live for the weekends....
I am currently involved in a row by row swap. I find I am learning as a go along and the whole process has been very interesting. There is a variety of talents in this group. I received Lori's rows from Margaret today. I have not decided what I will do for the third row. The creative process of adding another row is a challenge that I enjoy. It forces me to think outside of the box. I try to consider what little I know about the owner of the quilt and do my best to create a row I think she will enjoy.
I also have signed up for another swap. This one is a beach theme. I am considering making some fish and turtle blocks. Or maybe some boats or beach umbrellas. So many possibilities!
Hope to hit the fabric store and do some gardening this weekend.

1 comment: